I've been working with Squarespace for more than 10 years as a developer and designer. I want to spread the love of Squarespace by sharing some of my knowledge with you, so I’m building a database of answers that I’ve provided. Use the search bar below to ask your question:
- Dec 1, 2018 How can I prevent the index slideshow pausing on mouseover?
- Nov 4, 2018 How can I hide Squarespace's Add-to-Cart button when an item is out of stock?
- Oct 31, 2018 Brine: How can I make Gallery images monochrome and then colour when hovered?
- Oct 28, 2018 Changing the currency symbol in Squarespace
- Oct 19, 2018 How can I add H4 and H5 to Squarespace?
- Oct 18, 2018 How can I add line breaks to Gallery Grid titles?
- Oct 16, 2018 Can I integrate a third party payment processor with Squarespace?
- Oct 16, 2018 Can I integrate Uber Eats with Squarespace?
- Oct 16, 2018 Bedford: Can I set a maximum site width?
- Oct 15, 2018 Why doesn't my Squarespace code work until I refresh the page?
- Oct 15, 2018 How can I stop Google from caching a site while I'm working on it?
- Oct 15, 2018 Can I edit the Squarespace Checkout?
- Aug 30, 2018 How can I show a thank you message after a form submission?
- May 1, 2018 Pacific Template: How can I hide the product quantity?
- Feb 20, 2018 Brine: How can I make some prices POA?
- Jan 29, 2018 How do I increase the size of the site logo?
- Aug 17, 2017 In Squarespace, what are the differences between #block-yui and #yui selectors?
- Jul 21, 2017 Squarespace Products: Changing 'SOLD OUT' to 'SOLD' (or something else)
- May 17, 2017 How can I increase the size of the 'info' button on Momentum template?
- May 16, 2017 How can I display the month and year on Tudor template blog date circle?
Important Copyright Notice
Many of the solutions provided on this site are copyrighted and may not be copied without permission. Code (otherwise known as ‘software’) may be used when licensed through the payment of a licence fee. They are clearly labelled.
Some code (or ‘software’) is free for use. However, the guides (the explanations provided with the code) are always copyrighted. You must not publish, sell or distribute the guides or make any other claim to it. We use a third party service to detect illegal use of our copyrighted material (both the guides and the code) and we reserve the right to engage our lawyers to pursue anyone worldwide who infringes our copyright.
Need more help?
My Squarespace solutions are provided to help further the knowledge of the Squarespace community and are therefore supplied without warranty or support.
I have tried to make the solutions easy to follow because I want you to be able to do it yourself, learn a little programming and amaze yourself! Whilst free support is not available, I can provide assistance on a chargeable basis. If you need a little extra help, read how to contact me here.